4.01.2010

Lots of L♥ve

Phew, OK people, after 4-days fighting, gladly announce that UAN is over. I've done my best, and all I can do now is praying and let Allah SWT do the rest. I wish I can enter my dreamin' high school, Amin ☺ Now all I can do is waiting for the result...
It will be announce in 7th May, and oh Gosh, I still have the UAS and 'Ujian praktek' anyway. So keep supporting&praying for my following UAS and Practice Test. So I can do 'em perfectly, Amin.

And for the quick updates, just wanna say that I had wonderful time with my family, two days before UAN. Big thanks Mum&Dad
♥♥ No words could explain how greatly&wonderful yours care and love to me. And I wish I can make my Dad&Mum proud with my UAN&UAS result. Amin. OK, let's the pictures tell our lunch in that Saturday

Il mio papà


Con la mamma


La Pizza!

OK and for the dessert, me and my sister have Mix 4 Fun
Before--->
After--->


LRZ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment