3.10.2010

The Hustle February

Phew, Gettin' busy, because of the upcoming National Test. So I'm about late to post the events in February. But for quick updates, I'm bring you up there. There were two events: Bakti Sosial and my little sister birthday.

Bakti Sosial was pop out on 19th February 2010 (whoa,this is my memory,so please forgive all mistake date). It was my class project, collect donations for orphans, then we have a small gathering with the orphans. We also prayed together for our success in UAN. Amin,

So, tired of seeing all my words? Let the pictures continue tell ya....

With my class.... er.. class what? Geez, I forget! OK, I mean 'wali kelas.' :-)








I edited few pics that Shafa took, and they were turn to this funny sequence. LOL. They were Akbar and Luthfi in the picture.
Can't you see how Akbar punched Luthfi? LOL.

The following pictures it's about the gathering. What a lovely moment. Luthfi took a place as the master of ceremony.












It's me while eating Jogja Chicken LOL xkxkxkxkxkxkxk------>





One word------> It was F-U-N!

Okizzay, because the light turned off, and I didn't want bet with my notebook's battery, I'll post about my sister's birthday next time. See ya:-)

1 comment: